Maggie Mai O'Callaghan
Your Local Weight Management Adviser
AddressSuite 1 ,
1st Floor Block B,
Manor West ,
Tuesday - Friday: 9am-7pm
Fiona Ahern – Lost Lost 4 Stone
“I lost 4 stone on the Programme and my energy levels have soared. I've kept that weight off for 4 years now and I feel like a million dollars these days! Not only did my appearance change, my eating habits changed and I’ve regained my zest for life. I’d recommend Motivation to anyone. The support you get is superb.”
"I found I could eat lots more on the Motivation Programme than before I started. Up to then I’d been eating all the wrong things. I changed my attitude to food and now I’m happier and more confident."
Directions from North Kerry (Ballybunion/Listowel/Fenit/etc):
1. Proceed past the Austin Stack GAA ground and continue on the Killarney Road until you reach Manor West.
2. Turn right into the Topaz/McDonalds car park.
3. We are above Boylesports.
4. Enter through the doors alongside Horan’s fruit and vegetable shop and go up to first floor to Motivation.
Directions from Dingle:
1. When you reach the Tralee Aqua Dome Roundabout, continue straight through and follow the signs to Killarney.
2. Turn right at the County Buildings Roundabout.
3. Then turn right into the Topaz/McDonalds car park.
4. We are above Boylesports.
5. Enter through the doors alongside Horan’s fruit and vegetable shop and go up to first floor to Motivation.
Ample car parking is available in the car park directly outside the clinic entrance.