Links to studies and research on obesity treatment
– Study showing 82% weight maintenance. Primary care treatment of obesity: strategy for long term weight maintenance.
– Early treatment response as a predictor of ongoing weight loss in obesity treatment.
– Primary Care Patients’ Preferences for Very Low Calorie vs Low Calorie Diets.
– Convergent Validity of the Larocque Obesity Questionnaire and Self-reported Behavior during Obesity Treatment.
– Use of a web-based psychological assessment in obesity treatment. Association with treatment continuation vs. dropout.
– The Larocque Obesity Questionnaire: a new measure of the psychological factors in weight control
– Treatment of obesity: comparative study of 3 motivational approaches
– Predictors of initial vs. later weight loss
– Health-related and psychological motives for weight loss
– The positive and negative of weight control motivation