Please be reassured that the Blanchardstown Clinic meets all the protocols as per HSA guidelines and we can assure you of the safest of environments to get you back on track with your weight loss programme.
Clinic Consultation Protocols
Here in the Motivation Blanchardstown Clinic we have fully implemented a strict Hygiene/Health and Safety Policy as per HSA guidelines.
The clinic is fully operational and we have been meeting clients since reopening on Wednesday 24th June.
We would welcome the opportunity to help you get back on track with your weight loss programme.
We politely but firmly request that you follow the following guidelines when attending for your consultation:
- Only one client is permitted in the clinic at any one time so please wait at the clinic door until reception calls you – the clinic door remains open to facilitate ventilation.
- You will be requested to use hand sanitiser gel on the way in.
- You will also be offered a face mask unless you have your own.
- Please use the 2m distance warning stickers on the clinic floor.
- Please use the disposable gloves and bag to pick your supplements.
- Please pay by contactless tap card or apple pay (no cash if possible).
Here are some images of the set-up in the Blanchardstown clinic. Please note we have protective screens in place in reception and in the consultation room.