Time: 45 mins
Food Plan Info
Free Veg: 1
This grilled chicken with potato wedges and stir-fry vegetables recipe is as easy as it gets and is one that you should master and always have ready to go – it’s filling, it’s tasty and it’s healthy.
Ticks all the boxes!
This recipe uses 2 protein, 1 carbohydrate & 1 fat serving. It leaves you with 1 carbohydrate, 5 protein & 1 other fat to spread across the other meals.
The free veg can be interchanged with any free vegetables of your choice for a healthy but filling dinner option.
- 400g of chicken breast
- 480g of potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200g Broccoli
- 150g Courgettes
- 150g Red pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sprigs of rosemary
- Set the oven at Gas Mark 6/ 200C (400F).
- Place the potato wedges in a bowl. Season with the paprika, sea salt and 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix well to give the potatoes an even coating. Place on a baking sheet with a few sprigs of rosemary and bake for 45 minutes.
- Heat a heavy pan/grill pan. Season the chicken breasts and drizzles with remaining olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Place on the hot pan and brown well on both sides, reduce the heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes approx., until fully cooked.
- For the last 5 minutes heat a large pan or wok. Add some 1 cal spray and stir fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with potatoes and vegetables.
Download your copy of the Grilled Chicken with Potato Wedges and Stir-fry Vegetables recipe here.