Learn how to make the right, nutritious choices for the most important meal of the day - breakfast. We even take into account today’s hectic lifestyles when creating your personalised menu.
Our menus ensure that you always have a filling lunch that will keep your energy levels high during the day. As you are choosing from a variety of foods you can have a different lunch every day so it's never boring!
With our selection of dinner menus you will learn how to create delicious, nutritious meals the whole family can enjoy. This not only helps keep you in shape and on target to reach your goal, it encourages your family to stay healthy too!
You will discover how to make healthy choices to keep you going between meals, without cutting out snacking altogether. Our range of supplements can also help keep you full during the day and provide good sources of vitamins and minerals.
This quick & tasty curried chicken and cauliflower bake recipe uses up 3 of your 7 protein servings for the day & is a perfect dinner option accompanied with some basmati rice as one of your carbohydrate servings.
1 hour 15 minutes
Free veg 2
Ingredients for Curried Chicken And Cauliflower Bake
– 500g of cauliflower, broken into florets
– 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
– 600g of skinless and boneless chicken thighs
– 400g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
– 200g baby leaf spinach
Instructions for Curried Chicken And Cauliflower Bake
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
2. Cook the cauliflower florets in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, mix the curry powder and 3 tbsp water in a shallow dish to make a smooth past...Read More