Consider this take on the scrambled eggs for breakfast. The nutrients in kale can help boost wellbeing and prevent a range of health problems. It contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, and vitamin K, among others. … It is also a good source of vitamin C and iron. Scallions and mushrooms also add taste and texture.
This brekkie recipe is a powerful way to start any day!
Time 15 minutes
Free veg 2
Ingredients for Kale Scramble Breakfast Bowl
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 200g of organic green kale
– 150g of chopped mushrooms
– 150g of chopped scallions
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 6 eggs
Instructions for Kale Scramble Breakfast Bowl
1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the kale, mushrooms, scallions and ¼ tsp of salt and cook until the kale has wilted and the mushrooms are soft (about 8-10 minutes).
2. Turn the heat to low and crack the eggs directly into the pan with the remaining salt and quickly scramble until the eggs are done (2-3 minutes).
3. Transfer to a bowl and serve with lemon wedges.