Overnight oats with summer fruits are one of my go-to summer breakfasts, they are very filling and full of flavour if you use fruit in season. This overnight oats with summer fruits recipe is dairy free but feel free to use cows milk and yoghurt if you prefer, just make sure to choose non-fat options. You can also replace the fruit with whatever you have on hand. Just make sure to stick to the serving sizes in your Food Plan Booklet.
– 20g of steel cut jumbo porridge oats
– 100ml coconut milk fat milk (e.g. Alpro fresh coconut milk)
– 100g coconut yoghurt (e.g. Alpro Simply Coconut yoghurt)
– 40g Blueberries
– 30g raspberries
– 40g strawberries
– ½ tsp stevia
1. They could not be easier to make, simply layer the oats, milk, yoghurt and fruit in a jar. Sprinkle with the stevia and cover.
2. Leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning stir and enjoy!