Food Plan Info
Overnight oats with summer fruits are one of my go-to summer breakfasts, they are very filling and full of flavour if you use fruit in-season. This recipe is dairy free but feel free to use cows milk and yoghurt if you prefer, just make sure to choose non-fat options. You can also replace the fruit with whatever you have on hand. Just make sure to stick to the serving sizes in your Food Plan Booklet.
- 20g of steel cut jumbo porridge oats
- 100ml coconut milk fat milk (e.g. Alpro fresh coconut milk)
- 100g coconut yoghurt (e.g. Alpro Simply Coconut yoghurt)
- 40g Blueberries
- 30g raspberries
- 40g strawberries
- ½ tsp stevia
- They could not be easier to make, simply layer the oats, milk, yoghurt and fruit in a jar. Sprinkle with the stevia and cover.
- Leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning stir and enjoy!