Are you are missing your packets of crisps this might be a handy recipe for you. This 5 snack crispy kale chips recipe is great to prepare in batches and have on hand, keep in zip lock bags for freshness.
Free Veg 1
400g Curly Kale
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 200’c.
2. Remove the stems from the leave of the kale and discard. Tear the leaves into large chunks and place in a mixing bowl
3. Cover with the olive oil and paprika, mix well with your hands to make sure the leaves are evenly coated.
4. Spread onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, you may need 2. Scatter the sea salt over top of the leaves before placing in the oven for around 30min. Shake half way through to make sure they crisp up evenly.
5. Leave to cool before portioning. You could also use 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast to give a cheesy effect instead of paprika if you don’t like this flavouring.