Time: 25 mins
Food Plan Info
Free Veg: 1/2
Restricted Veg: 1/4
This salmon and broccoli pasta recipe may look like an adventurous recipe but it’s a simple meal to prepare and cook. You can cook the salmon in advance so it’s just a question of cooking the pasta and steaming the broccoli and leeks.
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 head Broccoli cut into bite-sized florets
- 100 ml Creme Fraiche 0% fat
- 100g leeks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 280g cooked wholegrain pasta
- 180g Salmon
- Start by grilling or oven baking your salmon, or to speed it up you can buy precooked barbequed salmon in the supermarket. Grilling or baking will take approx. 20 min at 180’c. Once it has cooked, flake gently with a fork.
- Meanwhile cook your pasta in a separate pot, steaming the broccoli above it.
- In a large pan fry off your leeks and add in the crème fraiche and milk stirring well. Leave it to simmer while the pasta and salmon finish cooking to reduce slightly.
- Juice the lemon and add to the pan along with the broccoli, salmon and drained pasta
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.