Time: 10 mins
Food Plan Info
Free Veg: 1/2
Sometimes all you need is a good sandwich. While a classic BLT is a favourite for many, pork rashers are high in saturated fat and calories and should be avoided when possible. Swapping in turkey rashers doesn’t compromise on taste but makes this TLT a healthier option.
Free Veg ½
Time: 10 min
– 2 slices low-calorie bread
– 100g turkey bacon
– 1 small plum tomato
– Butter head lettuce leaves
– 1 tbsp. Hellmann’s Lighter than Light Mayo
1. Start by grilling your turkey bacon until it starts to crisp slightly, it should take about 3 minutes on each side under a preheated hot grill.
2. Toast your bread in the toaster and spread the mayonnaise on each side when toasted.
3. Layer your sliced tomato, lettuce and turkey between the toast and enjoy!
Top tip: for an extra shot of protein fry an egg in some fry light spray and add it to your sandwich, yum!