Time: 40 mins
Food Plan Info
Watermelon Pizza is a fun dessert and is a great twist on what we think we know to be the traditional pizza. It’s not hot, it’s a dessert that’s served cold. Furthermore, it’s a popular one with kids and adults and can be customised to your own fruit preferences.
- 200g Watermelon
- 100g Raspberries
- 125g of blueberries
- 250g of 0% fat natural yoghurt
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Simply start by cutting the watermelon into thin slices and arrange on a plate in a pizza shape.
- In a bowl stir the vanilla essence into the yoghurt. Then spread the yoghurt over the watermelon slices.
- Next, arrange the blueberries and raspberries on top, then transfer the “pizza” into the freezer on a suitable plate or tray.
- Once the yoghurt has frozen (about 30 min), garnish the pizza with the mint leaves and serve!