This fun dessert is a great twist on what we think we know to be the traditional pizza. It’s not hot, it’s a dessert that’s served cold. Furthermore, it’s a popular one with kids and adults and can be customised to your own fruit preferences.
– 200g Watermelon
– 100g Raspberries
– 125g of blueberries
– 250g of 0% fat natural yoghurt
– 1tsp vanilla essence
– fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Simply start by cutting the watermelon into thin slices and arrange on a plate in a pizza shape.
2. In a bowl stir the vanilla essence into the yoghurt. Then spread the yoghurt over the watermelon slices.
3. Next, arrange the blueberries and raspberries on top, then transfer the “pizza” into the freezer on a suitable plate or tray.
4. Once the yoghurt has frozen (about 30 min), garnish the pizza with the mint leaves and serve!